Around the clock care for your loved ones
Caring People offers an overnight home care program staffed by a team of caregivers and nurses, unlike many home care agencies. Overnight care services are tailored to clients and their families; we provide a comprehensive range of services, from sleep oversight to around-the-clock skilled nursing.
The caregiver will arrive before bedtime and stay until the morning; during that time, we will attentively care for their needs. Providing overnight care to clients with dementia can be beneficial. Our caregivers engage them in activities that improve their memory, and once they are asleep, they remain safe and supported throughout the night.
Overnight Care Services:
- Meal preparation
- Health monitoring
- Fall prevention
- Companion care
- Incontinence care
- Skilled nursing
- Light exercise
- Restroom assistance
- Personal grooming
- Medication administration
Reasons for Overnight Care:
- Recently discharged from the hospital.
- Onset of Alzheimer’s or dementia.
- Bed rest due to illness or chronic disease.
- Wheelchair bound or needs help moving around.
- Traveling or need temporary relief support.